ENERGY GENERATION | ENERGETICS COMMERCIALIZER
Our offer for energy sale under an “outsourcing” model allows our clients to realize major savings without pledging funds at the investment stage, receiving an electric, thermal and CO2 energy supply service (important in the beverage industry).
Our operating model is as it follows:
• IGSA designs, finances, builds, tests and commissions cogeneration systems.
• IGSA will create a Specific Purpose Company (“EPE,” as per the acronym in Spanish) – under Mexican law – for the purpose.
• IGSA assumes responsibility of the Operation and Maintenance (“O&M”) of the systems, and for the sale of electric and thermal power to the client, under the agreed price scheme.
• The design of the System, considers the technology proposal that better meets the energy requirements of the site and the availability of fuel for the client’s plant, where the System is housed.
• As part of the outsourcing contract, IGSA carries out any proceeding required to obtain licenses and permits.
• The EPE and the client negotiate and sign a long-term agreement (the “Supply Contract”) for the supply of electricity and steam (“Energy Services”) at the Host Plant and for the supply of electricity to other client facilities.
• Everything will be formalized between the client and the company.
• All the funds required to execute the Project shall be contributed by the EPE.
• The EPE shall be the owner and the operator of the Project during the term established in the Supply Contract.